Getting Started Guide
- Model development using Notebook/Template
- Machine learning process guide
- work flow
- Screen Description
- Creating a user
- Create a Project
- Upload your data
- Create a work
- Create Tasks
- Assign annotators to a work
- Perform annotation work
- Review the work
- Output the results
- Custom Image
ABEJA Platform CLI
- CONFIG COMMAND
- DATALAKE COMMAND
- DATASET COMMAND
- TRAINING COMMAND
- startapp command
- ABEJA Platform CLI
Create a work
What is work?
Work is a management unit within a project that is created tied to a single data source (GCS and S3 folders, data lakes, etc.).
Individual tasks can be imported, so tasks can be grouped and managed within a project.
It can also be used to manage the scope of permission, as individual annotators can be assigned to tasks.
Multiple works can be created for a single project.
You can assign workers, add target data, and output the results for each work. And workers assigned to a project will automatically be assigned to all work under the project.
Open the work creation screen.
On the work creation screen, you can create a work with following steps .
- Select the project for which you want to create the work.
- Select the “Work” tab on the project page.
- Click “Create New Work” button.
Set the work name
Enter any work name and click Next.
Setting Goal Point
Set a target number of annotation tasks.
Select the data to be annotated.
A: Cloud Storage
- Enter URI of target data source under the path you specified on project creation screen
- If you register tasks via API, enable the checkbox. (When API task creation is enabled, you can not create tasks via import job)
- Click “Next”
B: CSV with media file URLs
- Click “Next”
There are steps after you create a work. See create tasks page.
- Select a data lake channel.
- Select the data lake channel to be annotated from the list of available channels.
- Activate the checkbox to create a task via the API.
- Select Next.
Click “Save and create work” button.
If you enable “Sync data right now”, the data will start to be imported automatically.